Letzte Aktualisierung 03 Okt 2022
If you are under 16 years of age, please obtain the permission of a parent/guardian before you provide any Personal Data.
What information about me will be collected?
- The following information, which includes personal data (“Personal Data”), may be collected, used and/or shared with the third parties described below:
your contact information, such as full name and email address for the purposes of creating an account to receive electronic communications, including sending direct email or newsletter, with educational content pertaining to CML and to communicate with you relative to your use of this app;
- your username and password for purposes of administering an account to receive electronic communications, including sending direct email or newsletter, with educational content pertaining to CML and to communicate with you relative to your use of this website;
- results of your participation in online surveys;
- your computer IP address (a unique string of numbers separated by full stops that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network);
- the content, communications and other information you provide when you use the service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others; and
- information that you provide when you contact or engage platform support regarding the service.
- We automatically collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. Here are some examples of the information we collect:
attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
We automatically collect certain information such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the services, the date and time of your visit, information about your activities (such as the links that you click and pages that you view) within the services and other standard server log information.
With whom will my Personal Data be shared?
We will not transfer your Personal Data to any third parties.
We may transfer your data to other countries outside of the European Economic Area.
We may transfer data to Switzerland which is considered as providing adequate data protection standards, for further details see here:
We may transfer your data to countries where data protection standards may be less stringent than in Europe such as the US. In these cases we will ensure that any recipients of your data are bound by contract to the European data protection standards.
For external providers we may rely on either their Privacy Shield or Standard Contractual Clauses.
For further information see here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_en or here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
What will my Personal Data be used for?
Your Personal Data may be used for the purposes of collecting information about how you use our services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities, communicating with users and administrators regarding their use of the service, developing new tools, products or services, to identify and fix bugs that may be present; conducting data and system analytics, including research to improve the service; to use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security , such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Your Personal Data may also be used for the purposes of sharing information with you via direct email. Information will be shared not more than once every month and will alert you to new and/or current content available on the app. You may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email we send you. Alternatively, you can manage your preferences in the Privacy section of your profile.
We may also disclose information to the third parties that has been aggregated or that otherwise does not personally identify you to third parties and affiliates who may use it for analytics, trends and analysis to improve and provide our products and services and the products and services provided by the CML AN.
What is the legal basis for using my Personal Data?
Whenever Personal Data you provided actively to us is used, it is done in compliance with the legal basis of your consent. For information collected automatically from you through the use of our app, we rely on our legitimate interest of ensuring the optimal functionality of this app.
How will my Personal Data be protected?
The Data Controller will ensure that they have agreements in place, or other appropriate safeguards to provide your Personal Data with an adequate level of protection.
Your Personal Data will not be made publicly available or shared with others, except to the extent necessary to fulfil the legitimate purpose described above.
For how long may Personal Data be used or shared with others?
We process Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to provide services to you and others, including those described above. Information which you provide actively in regard to your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide the services. Information collected passively through your use of the app will not be kept any longer than 5 years after collection.
You can delete your account any time. When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your medical information (if you have elected to upload such).
Your consent is valid unless and until you withdraw it. Personal Data collected from you prior to the withdrawal of your consent may still need to be used to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.